Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Guac Recipe

Hi There!

Here is my Guacamole recipe that I tried to take from about 10 different recipes to make my own, because all of those were just too blah.  So I wanted to be absolutely SURE that mine had some flavor so it wouldn't be a bust.


My Guac Recipe:

2 Avocados
1 Tomato (I used the seeds, but you can take them out)
1/2 Onion
1-2 Tablespoons of cilantro (I ripped off about 1/2 a handful, then added a little at a time then chopped)
1/2 Lime
2 cloves garlic
1 Tablespoon salt
Dash of cumin
Dash and a half of Cayenne

Cut the avocados in 1/2 and scoop their guts into a bowl.  Use a potato masher to get that creamy yet chunky look.

Set that aside.

Cut the tomato, onion, garlic and cilantro then put into a food processor.  Grind for only about 5-10 seconds so it's still a bit chunky.

Add to the avocado bowl

Juice 1/2 the lime

Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.



No comments:

Post a Comment